- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or email address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Please note that where the delivery driver is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
- In respect of orders for items from the Sympathy product range, for delivery to funerals or funeral directors, please ensure you have informed us of the funeral time. These orders need to be placed at least 2 days prior to delivery.
- We offer a delivery service on Monday - Saturday (Not Sundays) from 9am-5pm but unfortunately are unable to guarantee a delivery time unless this is agreed individually via the shop.
- Same day deliveries need to be received by 2pm, otherwise we will deliver the order the next day or on another selected day of your choice.
- All local deliveries will be charged at £4.99.
- We will arrange all national and International deliveries through an outside relay company and so delivery charges will vary from £6-£10.